Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 1, 2008

Another New Month Ahead...

01-09-2008, another new month ahead. Am I far apart from where I am now. Am I behind time
on what I have miss out on.

Today got up early but was struggle to wake up. Both sister and father was calling my name

several time.

Had breakfast, when for Tuning-in Geshisai Ceremony in KL. Today I in-charge of the camera,

but half way through, the TV behind the hall and downstairs can't see anything. Weird....!!!

After Ceremony, did not manage to receive True Light. So we leave early and Tzai Ren told me

that " Waaa... It is the first time you leave early. Normally I leave early then you!!!"
















(^) This amount of food we had...Had make me can't even move...

Reach home, change and waited for my relatives to come over my place. My mum cousins...Not

sure which side is it!!!! Once they reach we off for LUNCH at JO RESTAURANT in SS15. at

about 1 something.


Had different type of fruits as well. Can't imagine how much the bill is???

Before 3pm we finish everything and leave for home. Got home and took picture together.


(>>>) Relative picture together














My parent then bring my relative for a short visit to Putrajaya.


It was raining heavy in the afternoon, so I slept for awhile until my maid call me up.


Had dinner after my parent came back.


Had Baskin & Robin Ice-Cream together as my mum bought it on the 31Th August. Merdeka day.

So as class start tomorrow, may I can kick start another good week ahead. And hope for the best. ^^

No comments: