Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How weird can it be???

After a long weekend break, as class started at 8am. It's

feel a bit weird on how things are going through. May be is

because this month is PUASA month that's why..I

think..hmmm...

Well today first class was P.D.P. and todays topic is about

Interviewing for a Job... Managed to listen and wrote something down.


While for Ms Putri class was cancell as not to sure what is the reason. Anyway, Got lucnh

apointment with Nicholas, Aaron and Lau at WOD.

^Me and Aaron^ ^Nicholas and Me^

^LAU and Me^

So as We finish enjoying our meal at Windows, I when computer lab for an hour to do my Blog

again. Starting to have fun on my blog ^^

Next class started at 3pm, and it was Ms Leong Economic class. New Chapter she teach us but

was quiet blur at first then understand at last. haha!!!

After class, I call DAD asking him to pick me up from college to go for prayer in KL.

On the way walking down, saw Pika... Had a small chat and know she wanted to go KL too.

So I ask DAD whether can drop her off in KL central and DAD say OKAY.

It was quiet JAM as some driver are rushing Home for Buka Puasa Dinner and Prayer.

DAD drop us and I show Pika the way to Central.

Prayer started from 6.30 to 9pm.

On the way back, mum drove to the bread shop and Gas station.

Once reach home, had dinner and do some staff such as THIS BLOG...^^ and adding picture etc.







1 comment:

QQ Garden said...

WOW ! DEAR your day is so full of activity. that why u always say you are tired. emm... hope you take more time to rest lah...