Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 1, 2007

1st of November 2007

What a day to make my own blog...1st of november 2007. Another new month ahead. Today's class was interesting. Got the mood to study at class. May be the lecturing was interesting today I guess. Marketing class from 8 to 10am. When in class 15 min late due to bought some chocolate for Melissa... Class started and Ms Leeann teaches new topic 17: Sales person. She gave us question and we answer it. What a way to get the student involve.

After marketing class was food costing class by Mr Oliver. His class was simple and easy. Well he just hand out the assignment and explain the details of the assignment and class dismiss...Took about 15 to 20 min only. Hmm... What a class it was!!! hehe...

Food costing ended early. So Joshua and Me hang around SHTCA Office and Computer lab. Saw Chiew Hua and she ask us to fill up her survay form. It was about SHTCA matter. We then when for lunch at connexion. Ate chicken and joshua ate fish... I had a wonderful meal today but was quiet full. Had one hour lunch and rush for financial class. Mr Romzee class, I pay attention 100 percent because today's topic was interesting. First lesson I sat in front and can see clearly the board. So next class I plan to seat again in front.

One hour class ended and I when down cafeteria just to see IHTM 1 friends serving class. Bully Tzai Ren but he bully me back. Sad... Class started again and we did excersice from Mr Romzee. He ended class early but some one us stay back and do his exercise. This weekend got extra class from him. So need to be prepare again, but will miss dojo ceremony. After class when computer lab as joshua got BM Class to attend. I when computer lab and saw joe joe... Followed her and saw the rest of her class there hiding in one of the lab with light all off. Hang around with them... sat down online and followed them to SHTCA office to hand out their assignment.

Followed Lionel home, just notes that his my senior in SMKSU... 2 years older some more. What a day for me today. Got home, shower and gave light to my maid and grandma. I did receive light from grandma.

No comments: