Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 5, 2007

What an unexpecting day it is!!

It come to every Monday that we enjoy our school and and college day. We see friend again after the weekend, hang around and chat together. But for me it is totally different.

Reach college before 9, when to computer lab and online and did some assignment. Was worry about what do for my assignment. About 11am, I when for a industry talk from Hyatt Hotel at room 1.10. It lasted 1 hour and I when for marketing class then... Ms Leeann teaches the last chapter and class ended early.

Then come the uneasy part for the day. Well Joshua came up to me and ask how's my progress on my part of the marketing assignment. I showed him what I did and he was not satisfied and gave me some example what should I do. I just listen to his lecturer and feel like ignoring this talk. I feel that from the start of the assignment he did not plan well what part of the assignment and gave me hard time. The topic is about wedding gown. Was supposed to interview with the manufacturing company but we did not get it.

I think I am not so independent on myself because talking the east way out. As a Mahikari Tai and child of god, I have not awaken the real meaning of life. How to overcoming the hardship in life because having an easy life. Like Mr Eddie told me today, we human can't control our mind and it's controlling us. My attitude toward studies and communication with other is not there because I'm not controlling myself.

After that lecturer, I don't feel like talking to Joshua, so we when our own way but we meet up at cafeteria together with IHTM 1. Later on we when our own way and I when home. Dad pick me up from college. While in the car, I kept my mood down and easy talking with dad. Reach home took a shower and kept my room, had dinner and it was okiyome session, Gave Pauline true light and receive from her. It was about 10pm that everyone when home. I was supposed to do my assignment part but was out of control and slept early.

So this week will be my worse week as I can see... Hope that I can overcome the week and get on with my studies for the final exam to come.

1 comment:

KaN sHa ~ Oh said...

Panda Here...
Yalo say is easy then the do. But, you also need try your best to cool down o. If not easy heart attact lah. hahaha... true lah if you keeping moody at this moment you will feel the time is more run slow, Erm... During i unhappy i will tell myself that this bad time will be done soon and the happy moment will be come faster.
Hahaha.. I know this method is very stupid lah, But i use it was very useful o...
So, if you really inhappy then thnking about some happy things lo. This is you teach me last time, so now i teach you back lo...
From: PANDA