Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 9, 2007

Relief after complete all staff

Was very relief about all assignment was complete. Well can say it was all the helped of my classmate that helped this task gone smoothly. Yesterday, I woke up worrying what will happen today as two assignment need to hand up by 4:30 or 5pm.

I wanted to walk to bus-stop as I scare I was late for college to meet Joshua. But as I step out of the house, my parent whom came back from market caught me and ask me to turn back. So had to follow order. Had breakfast and left home at about 9 something.

Reach college and walk up to college computer lab. But on the way helped some junior with their work and show them Mr Gabriel office. Then I did some touch up on the assignment part which I left in the college computer system. Joshua then reach and we seat together and I pass my part to him together with Nana, my other group mate. I then was worry about my English assignment which I was kick out from Joshua team. So I ask Nana whether I can join her to finish the English assignment and she was kind enough to let me....^_^

After finish our part, Joshua when to print out the assignment black and write & Colour out of college... So it cost 6 ringgit for colour page...Not sure total how many page... While he is away, I when lunch with Tzai Ren and meet with Daniel and Lionel...Then comes Michelle...After finish my Nasi Pataya, I played BINGO with Michelle while waiting for time to fly... About 2.30 Michelle and me when to computer lab, then she discuss with her classmate while I start my assignment with Nana. She started the assignment already so we continue for 2 hours non-stop... About 4.30, I handed up the assignment with her.... I send her off the front gate and I was very relief myself that I managed to do finish the assignment in time.

The lesson I learn is that, always have a possible attitude toward anything I do. Be calm and follow order and don't get carry away with other non- important staff... Must have a focus mind and do my very best... Communicated well with other and practice the 10 points...

1 comment:

KaN sHa ~ Oh said...

At here i came say that, do not put the things doing at the last minute. Hahaha... the Malaysian always like do the stuff at the minute. At this period i hope you understand that do not rushing your work at last. Besauce, we can not expect what will happen in the future. Therefor, remember what i say that. Hope your have a nice future haha... from: Panda..