Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happening... from last BLOG.

Start Blogging since last Saturday...

After my Batu Cave adventure,

SUNDAY

I continue my Sunday with Kamimuki Meeting at Ara Damansara at 10am. Mum on Saturday night/morning work and managed to go also... Very geng... While the rest of the afternoon had a Nap... Now I recall, after dinner I when over to ST place as she had (P) that day...Unlucky as was suppose to go out with her. Anyway, she needed that rest a home.

MONDAY

Habit of staying up late online or watching movie... that cause Monday Blue....  Brother start his internship so I get to use the CAR... and only reach work place on time... Bad very bad... hehe.
After work, was suppose to go home for home okiyome but double check that YES CAMP meeting was on... So told my parent and same reaction... "Up to you la" :S

First trip up to Ara Damansara meeting place by Driving there... Quiet cool. Had light dinner (McDonald) with others. Quiet full... discussing about YES CAMP day and many things to plan ahead. Quiet excited... Meeting end about 10pm and reach home found out that no one come for home okiyome but I managed to received true light.

ST gave a program able to see movie and listen song because my laptop can't use...so that night I started my Late Night activity :P

Until here from now...  GOOD NIGHT.

No comments: