Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What have been done....

Well as I was clearing my BLOG... I when and see ST Blogs...She did update once awhile...



See what she wrote I also feel bad... But I am controlling myself more now, spending more time with her then before. Time Fly and we been together for Four years now. I do appreciate what she's done for me. I know she's the only girl in the family and her parent do LOVE her so much... same as I right!!! ^^


Hope for many LOVELY years together.   LOVE her Always.

2 comments:

QQ Garden said...

Same As here...!!! I love you dear!!!

QQ Garden said...

Dear, am i hurting you when u read my blog? If yes i feel sorry to you. I know you treat me better compare the 1st year we together... But this is real case...

If u get hurt i said sorry to you at here...