Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Posting back on Blog...What's on my mind. ^^

It's Thursday Morning and I am still awake. Weiiiii.... It's 3am le.

Stop yapping...... Now I have wondering how my life it's to be. It has been a dramatic as I have got few things in Mind.
- Career
- Relationship
- Leo Club
- Religion &
- Family.

It's always family first, lovely second and either LEO or RELIGION Third or Fourth.

I got Many things in Mind I want to achieve and I want to have...

Self motivation is quiet difficult.... with people around you got their things to worry about. so what always cheers me when I am down....??? Answer is my cute and always "manja" girl friend.

Feel bad that I am not caring BF although I do love and care for her... I still in my own world. :S

Sister is oversea, Brother soon to start internship and myself still stuck in the same old condition.

Spiritually, Mentally and Physically, I am not fit... and always not GOOD ENOUGH but HOW?

That's why need to write down this blog to update my daily activity for now....

No comments: